Salt and Pepper Pork
This Salt and Pepper Pork recipe is so easy to make. Salt and Pepper dish has many variations like Shrimp and Squid. One of my favorite is this Salt and Pepper Pork where pork slices are coated with salt, pepper and cornstarch and fried until crispy.
Try making this Salt and Pepper Pork using pork belly. Cook this at home and share with family and friends or share this link for future use. Watch the easy to follow cooking video below on how to make this delicious Salt and Pepper Pork. The instructions below will guide you every step of the way.
There are many version on how to make Salt and Pepper Pork and I must say this is the simpler one. Thin slices of pork is marinated in roasted peppercorn and salt and dredged in cornstarch before frying to perfection.
Check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipes. Follow Casa Baluarte on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious home-cooking recipe and easy to follow cooking videos.
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1 lb pork belly, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, sliced thin
- 1-2 finger chili, sliced thin
- 1 green onion (greens onion), chopped
- Roast peppercorns over medium heat for about 10 minutes. Remove, grind and set aside. Roast sea salt until lightly yellow. Remove and set aside. Combine grinned peppercorn and sea salt. Set aside.
- Season slices of pork with peppercorn and salt mixture then dredge in cornstarch and set aside.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat and add cooking oil. Cook pork until browned and crisp. Make sure not to over crowd when frying to cook the meat evenly. Once fried, remove and place in a plate lined with paper towel to remove excess oil. Set aside,
- Discard excess cooking oil from the pan and save about 2 tablespoon. Heat oil over medium-high. Cook garlic until lightly browned. Add finger chili. Stir and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add fried pork and toss gently. Sprinkle with more salt and pepper mixture. Transfer in a serving plate and garnish with chopped onions. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
Post a Comment