Beef and Mushroom is a delicious savory beef dish made with thin slices of tender beef with rich brown sauce and mushrooms. This Beef with Mushroom is so quick and easy to make at home and taste better than takeout. Quick and easy family dinner for any weeknight!
Make this Beef and Mushroom recipe and share with family and friends or save this recipe for later use. Watch the video below to learn how to make this easy Beef with Mushroom recipe. The instructions below will guide you every step of the way.
This super easy Beef and Mushroom recipe is a comforting weeknight dinner that requires few ingredients. If you doesn't care for mushrooms, you may leave that out and use broccoli or even zucchini. Serve the beef with mushroom with steamed rice or noodles.
Check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe. Follow CASA BALUARTE RECIPES on FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for more home-cooking recipe and easy to follow cooking videos.
- 1 lb flank or skirt steak
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp white ground pepper
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (canned)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 5 finger chilies, sliced thin
- In a bowl, combine beef, 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tsp cornstarch. Toss to coat each piece of beef. Cover and let beef marinate for 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, ground pepper and the remaining cornstarch. Stir well and set aside.
- Using a wok or a pan, heat over high heat and add cooking oil. Add the beef to the pan and cook for few minutes, stirring constantly. Push the beef to the sides of the pan and add ginger, onion and garlic to the center and saute for a minute or until aromatic. Add sliced mushrooms to the pan and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Pour-in prepared sauce. Stir and cook for a minute. Drizzle with sesame oil and stir to combine. Add finger chilies and stir to combine. Remove pan from heat and serve beef with mushroom while still hot with steamed rice or noodles. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)