Grilled Stuffed Fish
Grilled Stuffed Fish or Inihaw na Isda with filling is one of my favorite way of cooking fish. It is very healthy and delicious specially when served with spiced vinegar with a little bit of soy sauce for dipping over steamed white rice.
Grilled Stuffed Fish is so easy to prepare using simple ingredients. The fish is stuffed with tomatoes filling then wrapped in banana leaves and aluminum foil so the fish turned out so juicy and packed with flavors. I used yellowtail snapper but feel free to use other kind of fish like bangus or tilapia.
Learn how to make Grilled Stuffed Fish or Inihaw na Isda by watching the video below. The instructions below will also guide you with every step so make it today and share with your love ones. You can either grill over hot charcoal or bake in the oven.
Check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe. You can also FOLLOW Casa Baluarte Recipes on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious home-cooking recipe and easy to follow cooking videos.
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- 2 finger chilies (optional), sliced thin
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1-2 lbs snapper (or bangus or tilapia), cleaned and back slit to make the opening
- salt to taste
- banana leaves and aluminum foil for wrapping
- In a bowl. combine tomatoes, onions, green onions, finger chilies, ground pepper and fish sauce. Mix together until well combined.
- Sprinkle fish inside and outside with rock salt. Fill inside with tomato mixture filling.
- Arrange aluminum foil and top with banana leaves. Place stuffed fish in the center of the banana leaves and wrap tightly and seal both end.
- Grill wrapped fish in hot charcoal for about 15-20 minutes. Turn fish and grill for additional 15 minutes or until fish is fully cooked. (Open wrapper to check if fish is done if needed) Transfer in a serving dish and slowly open the wrapper. Serve while hot with spiced vinegar over steamed white rice. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Fish with Salted Black Beans|
|Fish with Meat and Mushrooms|