Bok Choy with Shrimp
How to make a simple and healthy Bok Choy with Shrimp also known as Pechay with Shrimp. This Bok Choy with Shrimp recipe is not only easy to make but very delicious, inspired from a restaurant where we had lunch last week. It has a light tasting flavor using basic ingredients. You and your family will have a delicious diner in less than 10 minutes of cooking time. A quick meal that is light in calorie and healthy.
Give this simple Bok Choy with Shrimp recipe a try. If you don't want to use shrimp, substitute with chicken or beef. You can also add other vegetable like mushrooms or carrots. Learn how to make this easy recipe by watching the easy to follow video below. A healthy plus a simple recipe idea for a busy weeknights. Don't forget to check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the pictures to see complete recipes and cooking videos.
Follow Casa Baluarte Recipes on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious home-cooking recipes and easy to follow cooking videos. Comment below or leave me a comment on my Facebook page or YouTube channel. Hope you like this recipe. Enjoy!
- 2 tsp canola or olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb bok choy (pechay), chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat wok or a wide pan and add oil. Sauté garlic until light brown and aromatic for about 30 seconds. Add shrimps and toss until lightly pink for about a minute.
- Season with salt and ground pepper, and do a quick stir. Add chicken broth and stir. Simmer for about 2 minutes while stirring once.
- Add bok choy or pechay and stir to combine. Drizzle with sesame oil and stir to combine. Add more salt and pepper as needed. Remove the wok from heat right away and transfer in a serving dish. Serve while hot with steamed rice and enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
Post a Comment