Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry
This Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry recipe is so delicious loaded with tender beef, fresh vegetables using home-made stir fry sauce. You can add in your favorite veggies, making this a perfect dinner for busy weeknights. Our stir fry sauce is composed of soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, pepper and sesame oil.
Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry is one of my family's favorite dish. This recipe is an Asian inspired recipe with soy sauce and sesame oil. You can add chili pepper if you like it spicy. The best part about stir fry is they come together so quickly.
Who needs take-out when you can create a delicious stir fry at home. Don't eat beef? Substitute with boneless pieces of chicken or pork. Watch the cooking video below on how to make beef and vegetable stir fry. The instructions below will guide you step by step. Check related recipe below, click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 1 lb beef sirloin or loin, cut into strips
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- cooking oil
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1/2 green beans or snow peas, remove ends
- 1 can baby corn (around 12 pieces), drained
- 2 small bell pepper (green and red), sliced
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- In a bowl, combine beef, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and cornstarch. Blend well and set aside. In a separate bowl, combine remaining soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, pepper and sesame oil. Stir until well blended and set aside.
- Heat wide pan and add 1 tablespoon cooking oil. Over medium-high heat, stir fry carrots, green beans, baby corn and bell peppers. Cook for few minutes until half-cooked while continuously stirring. Remove and set aside. Using the same pan, add a tablespoon of cooking oil and cook marinated beef for about 5 minutes (longer if using tough beef). Remove and set aside.
- In a clean pan, heat 1 tablespoon cooking oil over medium heat. Saute ginger, onions and garlic until limp and aromatic. Add cooked beef and stir fried vegetables. Stir and cook for few minutes. Pour-in water and soy sauce and oyster sauce mixture. Continue to cook while stirring continuously to coat all beef and vegetables. Transfer in a serving dish and serve hot. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Beef and Mushroom Stir Fry|
|Chicken and Snow Peas Stir Fry|
|Stir Fry Tofu and Snow Peas|
|Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry|
Post a Comment