How to make a delicious Fried Bananas Filipino style.
Try this simple Fried Bananas recipe that is easy to make and delicious. This recipe is similar to the famous Filipinos Banana Cue sans the stick and using less oil.
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3-6 large banana saba, sliced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or as needed
- 2-3 drops pandan flavor
- Heat oil over medium heat. Add oil.
- Carefully add the sliced bananas and fry until nicely browned for about 2-3 minutes. Gently flip over the bananas and continue to cook until nicely browned.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and gently flip over. Sprinkle with more brown sugar and let it cook until golden browned.
- Add few drops of pandan flavor and flip over one more time. Cook for a minute and shake off excess oil. Serve warm and enjoy!