Give this simple recipe a try. Share to your friend and family. Let me know how you like it by leaving me a comment below.
- 1 lb large shrimp, cleaned
- 3 cups kangkong (water spinach) tops
- 2 chili peppers (optional)
- 1 large tomato, cut into 4
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 - 1.41 oz knorr tamarind soup base (or more if you want it more sour)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- salt to taste
- 3 cups water
- Bring water into a quick boil.
- Add onions, tomato and chili peppers and cook in medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook for few minutes or when shrimps starts to float.
- Add sinigang mix and ground pepper. Cook for a minute.
- Add fish sauce and salt (if needed). Quick stir.
- Add kangkong tops and cook for few minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and serve hot with steam rice. Enjoy.
RELATED: (click name link to see complete recipe)