Chicken Macaroni Salad
Chicken Macaroni Salad loaded with shredded chicken is so delicious and easy to make. This Filipino version Chicken Macaroni Salad is rich and creamy with the right amount of sweetness. Chicken Macaroni Salad is one of the favorite pasta dish you will find in a Filipinos parties or family gatherings usually accompanied together with Filipino Spaghetti, barbecue, and sandwiches. Many think that Filipino Chicken Macaroni Salad is complicated to make, but not really. A day before the party just prepare all the ingredients, boil what is needed, combine all and refrigerate before serving.
There are many version on how to make Chicken Macaroni Salad and this one is my favorite. Served cold made with elbow macaroni, chicken, cheese, pineapple, eggs and can be eaten as an appetizer, a snack or a side dish. Some do uses raisins but my kids don't like raisins so I skipped that one. A fast and easy cold salad for summer and it can last in the refrigerator for days!
Make this and share with family and friends. This Macaroni Chicken Salad is kids friendly. Make sure to refrigerate overnight first before serving. Save this recipe or Pin It for later! No need for a special occasion to serve this to your family so make some now! Also, check related recipes below by clicking on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 2-3 cups mayonnaise (start with 2 cups and add more if needed)
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2 large chicken breast, boiled and shredded
- 1 lb elbow macaroni, boiled per package direction and drained well
- 1 - 20 oz pineapple tidbits, drained well
- 5 hard boiled eggs, sliced into cubes
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp sweet relish, drained
- 2 tbsp shredded carrots
- 1 tbsp chopped onions
- In a wide container, combine mayonnaise, condensed milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 tsp ground pepper. Stir well and taste to see if more salt or condensed milk is needed.
- Add sweet relish, carrots, onion, cheese, eggs, pineapple and chicken. Mix well to combine.
- Add elbow macaroni and toss gently until well combined. Add more mayonnaise if desired.
- Cover container and refrigerate overnight before serving. Enjoy!
(click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Filipino Style Spaghetti
|Macaroni Fruit Salad
|Chicken Potato Salad