This rich and creamy easy to make Macaroni Fruit Salad is great for every occasion like birthdays and holidays. It is also a staple dessert in a Filipino parties during special occasions.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup table cream (optional but makes the salad more creamy)
- 1 cup fruit cocktail
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup nata de coco (any color)
- 1/2 cup kaong
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup diced cheddar cheese
- water for boiling
- Boil elbow macaroni in water according to package directions. Let cool and drain excess water for at least 2 hours.
- Drain pineapple chunks, kaong, nata de coco and fruit cocktail for at least 2 hours.
- In a big mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, condensed milk and table cream. Mix thoroughly.
- Add raisins and cheese to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add drained elbow macaroni and drained fruits to the bowl. Stir gently to distribute.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight before serving. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipes)
|Filipino Buko Salad|
|Filipino Chicken Macaroni Salad|
|Fresh Broccoli Salad|
|Filipino Chicken Potato Salad|