This rich and creamy easy to make Macaroni Fruit Salad is great for every occasion like birthdays and holidays. It is also a staple dessert in a Filipino parties during special occasions.
Try this Macaroni Fruit Salad and share with family and friends. This Macaroni Fruit Salad is yummy, festive and also versatile to easily suit your taste. Don't forget to check related dessert post below by clicking on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup table cream (optional but makes the salad more creamy)
- 1 cup fruit cocktail
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup nata de coco (any color)
- 1/2 cup kaong
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup diced cheddar cheese
- water for boiling
- Boil elbow macaroni in water according to package directions. Let cool and drain excess water for at least 2 hours.
- Drain pineapple chunks, kaong, nata de coco and fruit cocktail for at least 2 hours.
- In a big mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, condensed milk and table cream. Mix thoroughly.
- Add raisins and cheese to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add drained elbow macaroni and drained fruits to the bowl. Stir gently to distribute.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight before serving. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipes)
|Filipino Buko Salad|
|Filipino Chicken Macaroni Salad|
|Fresh Broccoli Salad|
|Filipino Chicken Potato Salad|