This Custard Macaroons are so delicious! Loaded with eggs, condensed milk, coconut flakes, butter and vanilla extract. Custard Macaroons is sweet, coconutty, filled with custard and very easy to make using basic ingredients. They have the chewy top and creamy texture inside.
Custard Macaroons are a great treat and can be a good gift idea! They are soft, chewy and a tasty twist on a coconut macaroons. These custard macaroons are rich, chewy and moist inside. The best macaroons I had so far.
Give this delicious Custard Macaroons as try. A great business idea too! Make this and share with family and friends. Save this recipe or Pin It for later. Make it and let me know how you like it!
Check FULL VIDEO below on how to make Easy Custard Macaroons.
- 4 large eggs
- 8 egg yolks
- 2 - 14 oz can condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup desiccated coconut (sweet coconut flakes)
- 24 cupcake liners
- Pre-heat oven at 350f.
- Line your muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, condensed milk, melted butter and vanilla extract. Gently stir to combine. Add desiccated coconut and stir gently to combine all ingredients.
- Pour-in the mixture into the cupcake liners cups.
- Using a large baking pan, add enough hot water to reach halfway up to the side of the muffin pan. (water bath baking)
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean and nicely toasted. Cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Leche Flan Cake|