Salt and Pepper Garlic Shrimp
Salt and Pepper Garlic Shrimp is so easy to make at home using simple ingredients. It is quick, simple and a lot less expensive than take out! This fresh and delicious salt and pepper garlic shrimp is Asian inspired like most of the Filipino dishes. Bring it to another level by adding fried jalapeno pepper for a kick!
Salt and Pepper Garlic Shrimp is an easy to throw together meal that can be served over rice, pasta and salad. The best flavor combination and ready in under 15 minutes. Check short video below on how to make Salt and Pepper Garlic Shrimp at home.
Casa Baluarte Filipino Recipes is now in YouTube! Please Visit and Subscribe for more amazing videos and easy to follow recipes!
A simple recipe with a whole lot of flavor! This recipe is so mouth watering and one of the best I ever had. Bursting with garlic and ready in more or less 20 minutes. Give this simple recipe a try! Make it and serve with family and friends. Save this recipe or Pin It for later and don't forget to check related shrimp recipes below.
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 5 garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp ground pepper
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled with tail on and deveined
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. jalapeno pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup oil for frying
- chopped green onions for garnishing
- Clean shrimp and pat dry using a paper towel to remove excess water. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat and add 1 tbsp. cooking oil. Quick fry jalapeno slices until aromatic. Remove and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, ground pepper and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add shrimp to the flour mixture and toss well.
- Heat pan and add cooking oil.
- Fry shrimp by batch and ace in a plate lined with paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Transfer in a serving plate and top with fried jalapeno and chopped green onions. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Chili Garlic Shrimp|
|Shrimp in Oyster Sauce|
Post a Comment