Filipino Chicken Macaroni Salad
Filipino style Chicken Macaroni Salad is one of my favorite pasta salad. This Filipino version of Chicken Macaroni Salad is loaded with shredded chicken breast, so creamy and delicious! Rich, easy to make with the right amount of sweetness!
Make this today and share with family and friends. Save this recipe or Pin It for future use. Learn how to make this delicious Filipino Chicken Macaroni Salad by following the easy recipe below. Watch the video to guide you every step of the way.
Chicken Macaroni Salad is one of the pasta dish you will find in a Filipino parties or any gatherings accompanied with Filipino style spaghetti, barbecue on a stick, and more. A Filipino party favorite food specially during holidays like birthdays, Christmas and New Year.
Filipino version of Chicken Macaroni Salad may look complicated but actually so easy to make. Prepare all the ingredients, boil what is needed, mix and refrigerate a day before the party. This pasta dish is also a great potluck food! No need for a special occasion, so make it soon.
Check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe. You can also follow Casa Baluarte Filipino Recipes on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest for frequent updates.
- 6 cups water
- 2 large chicken breast
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups elbow macaroni pasta
- 2 tbsp grated carrots
- 2 tbsp sweet relish (drained)
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 (20 oz) pineapple tidbits (drained well)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp white ground pepper
- In a big pot, bring water into a boil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breast and boil for 15 minutes or until fully cooked. Add eggs and continue boiling for 6-7 minutes. Remove chicken breast and set aside. Allow chicken to cool, shred and set aside. Add elbow macaroni and cook by following the package direction. Remove eggs, allow to cook, peel, chop and set aside. Remove elbow macaroni and drain excess water. Set aside.
- In a wide bowl, combine mayonnaise, condensed milk, salt, ground pepper and mix well. Add carrots, relish, chopped onions, grated cheese, eggs, pineapple tidbits, shredded chicken and mix well. Add drained elbow macaroni and mix well to combine.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate overnight before serving. Best when eaten cold. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Sweet Macaroni Fruit Salad|
|Filipino Fruit Salad|
|Chicken Potato Salad|