Salt and Pepper Shrimp
Salt and Pepper Shrimp restaurant-style recipe is so easy to make with just few ingredients. This simple and delicious Salt and Pepper Shrimp is a quick, less than 20 minutes recipe. An amazing Asian inspired shrimp recipe for you to make at home.
Why order in a restaurant if you can easily make it at home? Healthier than take out and way much cheaper. Learn how to make this easy Salt and Pepper Shrimp by following the easy recipe below. Watch the
Salt and Pepper Shrimp is so delicious and flavorful. They are great for appetizer or part of a main meal. This fresh and delicious shrimp dish is one of my most favorite shrimp dish. You can make this salt and pepper shrimp with shells on or peeled.
Salt and Pepper Shrimp are fast and easy to make. Simply toss in ground pepper and rock salt with cornstarch and seared in a wok or a skillet. The best way to keep the shrimp tasting fresh and juicy is to keep the shells while cooking, where all the flavor is. If the shrimp are cooked right, you can eat almost the entire thing.
Make this Salt and Pepper Shrimp and share with family and friends. Best to use medium or small sizes shrimp so the shell is much thinner and tender. Save this recipe or Pin It of future use. A great recipe dish for a busy weeknights and also a great party food!
Check related shrimps recipes below. Click on the name link below the pictures to see complete recipe. Visit and Subscribe to Casa Baluarte on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious and easy to follow recipes.
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lb shrimp, remove sharp edges and deveined
- canola oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 hot peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped for garnishing
- Combine cornstarch, ground pepper and salt. Toss well to combine. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- In a wok or a skillet, heat 1/2 cup canola oil over medium-high and fry shrimp in batches, cooking each side for 30 seconds. Remove and set aside. Place in a plate lined with paper towel to drain excess oil.
- In a clean wok or skillet, heat and add 2 tbsp canola oil. Fry garlic over medium heat until golden brown. Remove garlic and set aside. Turn of the heat and add the peppers. Add fried garlic and stir to combine. Add fried shrimps and toss gently for 30 seconds. Garnish with chopped green onions and serve hot. Enjoy!