Learn how to make this delicious Shrimp Fried Rice by following the simple instructions. Watch the short video below to guide you every step of the way. Simple ingredients needed and so easy to make during the week. You will need left over rice, shrimp, eggs, frozen veggies, soy sauce and sesame oil.
You will never order take out again once you learn how fast and easy to make this at home. A great recipe for busy weeknights and a complete meal it self. Shrimp Fried Rice is one of the easiest fried rice recipes, and one of my family's favorite.
This shrimp fried rice is better than most restaurant and much more healthier. The perfect dish to make when you have leftover rice. Who needs takeout when you can whip up a delicious Shrimp Fried Rice at home. So save this recipe now or Pin It for future use. Make it and share with family and friends.
Don't forget to check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe. Follow Casa Baluarte on Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram for frequent updates on delicious and easy to follow recipes.
- 1/2 to 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp ground pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp canola or olive oil
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4-5 cups left over rice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup frozen (or fresh) carrots and peas
- chopped green onions for garnishing
- In a small bowl, combine shrimp, cornstarch, salt and ground pepper. Marinate shrimp for 5 minutes.
- In a wide pan or a wok, heat and add 2 tablespoon oil. Cook marinated shrimp for about 2 minutes or until color turns pink. Remove and set aside. On the same pan, cook egg and stir until done. Remove and set aside.
- Using the same pan, add 2 tablespoon oil and saute onions until limp. Add rice and stir. Cook for 2 minutes over medium-low heat while stirring occasionally. Drizzle with soy sauce and sesame oil, and mix well.
- Add cooked shrimp and eggs to the pan, and stir frequently for about 2 minutes. Add more soy sauce or salt if needed. Sprinkle with chopped green onions and serve hot. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Yang Chow Fried Rice|
|Chicken and Shrimp Valenciana|