Make a delicious pork ribs barbecue Filipino style in your oven. This perfectly seasoned Pork Ribs Barbecue Filipino style is slowly baked and broiled in the oven turned out so tender and flavorful. So simple to make and smothered with tasty barbecue sauce.
A perfect simple meal for pork ribs lover turned out finger licking good till the last bite. If you love tender, fall of the bone ribs then this easy recipe is for you. Glazed with sweet and tangy sauce so perfect with steamed rice and a side of (pickled papaya) papaya achara.
Learn how to make this delicious finger licking Pork Ribs Barbecue Filipino style by watching the video below using simple ingredients. Follow Casa Baluarte recipes on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious and easy to follow recipes.
Make this Pork Ribs Barbecue Filipino style at home and share with family and friends. Save this recipe or Pin It for future use. Don't forget to check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 2-3 lbs pork ribs, membrane/skin removed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder (or minced)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (any brand)
- 1/2 cup banana ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2-3 tbsp cooking oil
- Pre-heat oven at 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sprinkle ribs with salt, 1/2 tbsp garlic powder and 1/4 tsp ground pepper. Rub the seasoning all over the ribs on both side. Cover tray with foil and bake for 2 hours or until ribs is fully tender.
- In a small sauce pan, combine barbecue sauce, banana ketchup, brown sugar, 1/4 tsp ground pepper, 1/2 tbsp garlic powder and cooking oil. Stir well to combine and simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes while stirring occasionally and set aside.
- Remove ribs from the oven and smother with the barbecue sauce mixture.
- Increase temperature to 500 degrees (broiling temperature) and return the ribs to the oven. Broil ribs on both side for few minutes until caramelized. Add more barbecue sauce if needed. Allow to cool a little before slicing. Serve with extra barbecue sauce for dipping and Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Chicken Barbecue on a Stick (Inasal na Manok)|
|Grilled Pork Belly (Inihaw na Liempo)|
|Inihaw na Pusit|