Leche Flan is cooked by steaming over low heat or baked in the oven. It is so easy to make and chilled overnight before serving. Watch the video below to visually guide you on how easy to make this rich and creamy Leche Flan with a perfect balance of sweetness.
The instructions below are pretty simple to follow so make it and share with family and friends. Save this Leche Flan recipe or Pin It for suture use.
Follow and Subscribe to Casa Baluarte on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious and easy to follow home-cooking recipes and cooking videos. Don't forget to check related recipes below. Just click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 12 large egg yolks
- 1 - 14 oz can condensed milk
- 1 - 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9 tablespoon sugar
- 3 llanera for cooking
- Place 3 tablespoon of white sugar in each llanera. Turn heat to low and let sugar caramelize. Cook until golden brown and remove from heat. Set aside and allow to cool. (see video above on how to make a perfect caramel)
- In a big mixing bowl, combine egg yolks, condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla extract. Stir gently until well blended. Strain mixture few times to remove bubbles and undissolved bits. Pour mixture over cooled caramel and wrap or cover molds or llanera with aluminum foils.
- Bring water into a quick boil. Once water starts to boil, reduce heat to low. Steam for about 45 minutes or until firm. Set aside to cool and refrigerate until chilled or overnight. Run a knife along the edges of the molds to loosen the flan. Slice, serve and enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Ginataang Halo Halo|