This Pinamalhan recipe is the Ilonggo version of Paksiw na Isda. So simple to cook and basic ingredients needed. So delicious specially when served with steamed or garlic fried rice.
Other kind of fish such as bangus, tilapia, etc. can also be used instead this tiny Lupoy fish also known as baby sardines.
Watch the video below to visually guide you on how to cook this easy Pinamalhan recipe. Check related recipes below by clicking on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 1 lb lupoy (or any kind of fish desired), cleaned, rinsed and drained well
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 5 cloves of garlic, chopped or sliced
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 3/4 cup datu puti vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive or any kind of oil
- Clean, rinse and drain fish well. Arrange in a deep pan and top with ground pepper, garlic, salt and vinegar.
- Bring into a quick boil and reduce heat to simmer over medium-high heat. Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until almost dry. Remove any scum that floats.
- Drizzle with cooking oil and allow to cook for few minutes. Transfer in a serving dish and serve hot with steamed rice or with my favorite, garlic fried rice. Enjoy!
(click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Bulanglang at Isda|
|Paksiw na Isda|
Post a Comment