Ginisang Sitaw with Giniling
|Ginisang Sitaw with Giniling|
How to make Ginisang Sitaw with Giniling or Sauteed Long Beans with Ground Beef. Feel free to use ground chicken or ground pork instead of ground beef.
Ginisang Sitaw is one of the Filipinos favorite dish. Quick and easy to make using simple ingredients. You can also add other vegetables such as yellow squash, eggplant or even bell peppers. Ginisang Sitaw with Giniling is a great addition to busy weekdays meal.
|Sitaw with Giniling|
Make this today or Pin It for later use. Learn how to make Ginisang Sitaw with Giniling by watching the video below. The instructions below should guide you every step if the way. Follow Casa Baluarte Filipino Recipes in Facebook or YouTube or Instagram for more delicious recipes.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic - minced
- 2 medium tomato - chopped
- 1/2 ground beef (or chicken or pork)
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 cup water (add more as needed)
- salt as needed
- 1 lb sitaw (long beans) - cut into 3 inches
- In a wide pan, heat and add cooking oil. Saute onion and garlic until aromatic. Add tomatoes and cook until limp.
- Add ground beef and brown for about 3 minutes. Season with oyster sauce and ground pepper. Stir and cook for another minute.
- Pour-in water and cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until meat is cooked. Season with salt and add long beans. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes or until desired doneness. Serve hot with steamed rice and enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
Post a Comment