Pork Giniling with Quail Eggs
|Pork Giniling with Quail Eggs
Here is my version on how to make Pork Giniling with Quail Eggs. An easy and affordable meal that you can cook for the family or for any occasion. Pork Giniling recipe is cooked with potatoes, carrots and bell peppers. With this recipe, I added quail eggs and raisins which made this dish special and packed with flavors.
Giniling is the Tagalog word for ground meat. With this recipe, ground chicken or beef can be used instead of pork. So create this delicious and easy to follow recipe or save it for later use.
|Giniling with Quail Eggs and Raisins
Make this today and share with family and friends. Watch the easy to follow cooking video below. The instructions below should guide you every step of the way. Check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic - chopped
- 3 medium tomato - chopped
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 large carrot - cubed
- 1 large potato - cubed
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 12-15 pieces hard boiled quail eggs - peeled
- 1 medium red or green bell - cubed
- salt as needed
- Heat wide pan over medium heat and add cooking oil. Saute onion, garlic and tomato until softened. Add ground pork and cook until light brown for about 10-15 minutes. Remove excess oil and discard. Season with ground pepper and fish sauce. Allow to cook for few minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Pour-in water and simmer over medium-low heat until meat is fully cooked and tender. Add more water as needed.
- Add carrots, potatoes and raisins. Cook until vegetables are tender and raisins are softened. Add hard boiled quail eggs and bell peppers. Allow to cook for a minute. Season with salt as needed. Stir and remove from heat. Transfer in a serving dish and serve how over steamed rice. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Tortang Talong with Giniling
|Tofu and Green Beans with Giniling
|Rellenong Bell Pepper
|Ginisang Pechay with Giniling