Pork Ribs Sinigang
Pork Ribs Sinigang or Sinigang na Buto-Buto is one of the Filipinos favorite dish. It is simply good you can prepare at your own kitchen. This Pork Ribs Sinigang recipe is made of tender and fall off the bones pork ribs with taro root (gabi) making it rich with lots of classic sinigang vegetables and soured with tamarind soup base.
Try out this delicious Pork Ribs Sinigang recipe now. Make it and share with family and friends. Watch the easy to follow recipe below. The instructions should guide you every step of the way. Check related recipes below, click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 2 lbs pork ribs
- 6-8 cups of water (add more as needed)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 tomato, sliced
- 2 medium taro (gabi), sliced
- 1 bundle string beans (sitaw), cut into 2 inches
- 2 pieces radish (labanos), sliced
- 2 large eggplant, sliced
- 3-5 pieces finger chili (siling haba)
- 20 grams (40 grams for a more sour sinigang) Knorr Tamarind mix
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (or more as needed)
- 1 bundle water spinach (kangkong)
- In a deep pot, place pork ribs and add water. Simmer for about 15 minutes and skim fat as needed. Add onions and tomatoes. Continue to cook until meat is tender. Add more water as needed.
- Add taro and allow to cook for about 3 minutes. Cook longer if needed. Add string beans, radish and eggplant. Allow to cook for few minutes.
- Add finger chili and tamarind mix (adjust the sourness by adding more mix as needed). Let it cook for a minute. Season with fish sauce or as needed. Add kangkong leaves and simmer for a minute or two. Serve hot with steamed rice and enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Sinigang na Isda sa Kamias|
|Sinigang na Baka|
|Sinigang na Isda|