Easy Mango Float
Mango Float is a delicious dessert so easy to make. This easy Mango Float recipe has layers of graham crackers, sweet cream and mango slices. Mango Float is also known as mango graham, mango supreme, mango ice box cake and more.
Easy Mango Float is so addicting and will leave you wanting for more! They are also few ways of making mango float. Others like it with thick and creamy cream but I prefer the original way and frozen to give it an ice cream like consistency.
Watch how to make an Easy Mango Float for dessert. The instructions below should guide you every step of the day. Check related Filipino desserts below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 4-5 large ripe mango (1 - cut into cubes - 3 - cut into thin strips
- 3 - 250 ml all purpose cream - chilled overnight
- 2 - 14 oz. can condensed milk
- around 400 grams graham crackers
- Cut 1 ripe mango into small cubes and set aside. Cut 3 ripe mango into thin strips and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix until well combined and set aside.
- In a container, layer with graham crackers. Pour-in some cream mixture then top with a layer of mango slices. Place another layer of graham mixture, cream mixture and mango slices. Repeat the process one more time with a layer of mango cubes and more cream mixture.
- Cover container and freeze or refrigerate overnight to set completely before serving. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Macaroni Fruit Salad|