Mango Sago is a popular Filipino dessert made with ripe mangoes, milk and tapioca pearls. Mango Sago is a creamy delicious dessert and so easy to make using few ingredients.
Make this today and share with family and friends. Learn how to make this sweet, tangy and creamy dessert by watching the easy to follow video below. The instructions below will guide you every step of the way.
Mango Sago is one of the best Filipino dessert. This easy dessert recipe is also a great party food. Make it a day ahead and serve it chilled.
Check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 6 cups of water
- 1 cup tapioca pearls, small sago
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 can (370 ml) evaporated milk
- 6 pcs ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 can (300 ml) condensed milk
- 1 pack (270 ml) all purpose cream
- Bring water into a boil. Once boiling, slowly add the tapioca (sago) pearls. Cook for about 15 minutes or until translucent while stirring occasionally to avoid from sticking. Add brown sugar and stir. Cook for a minute while stirring occasionally. Once cooked, turn off the heat and drain. Rinse and drain few times until sago are no longer hot. Transfer in a bowl and soak in water. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine evaporated milk and 2 cubed mango. Blend until smooth on high speed. Pour-in condensed milk and all purpose cream to the blender. Blend again until smooth.
- In a bowl, pour-in puree, add drained sago and add the remaining ripe mangoes. Mix gently until well blended. Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least few hours. Top with more cubed mangoes before serving. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Ginataang Saging at Sago|
|Minatamis na Saging|