This delicious Fried Rice is a great way to use up leftover rice. It is easy to make at home using your favorite meat, seafood and vegetables. Use fresh or leftover white rice for this easy fried rice packed with sausage, ham and shrimp.
Learn how to make this meat, seafood and vegetables fried rice by watching the easy to follow cooking video below. The instructions below will guide you step by step, so make it today and share with family and friends. This Fried Rice has the flavor those other fried rice recipes are missing.
Even the kids will love this quick and easy fried rice recipe, and also perfect for weeknight meals. This fried rice recipe is filled with flavorful rice, colorful vegetables, sausage, ham and eggs. Actually this fried rice is a complete meal itself.
Don't forget to check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe. You can also follow Casa Baluarte Recipes on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious recipes and easy to follow cooking videos.
- Cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 pieces Chinese sausage (1/2 cup), sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1/2 cup green peas or guisantes
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and sliced
- 4 cup cooked rice (break into individual grains)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 Maggi magic sarap
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- green onions (green part only), chopped
- Using a wok or a wide pan, heat and add 2 tablespoon cooking. Saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Add sausage and stir. Cook for a minute. Add chopped ham and cook for a minute. Add carrot and green peas. Stir and cook for few minutes. Add shrimps and cook until light pink. Remove mixture from the wok and set aside.
- Using the same pan or wok, heat over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon cooking oil. Add cooked rice and stir and toss for few minutes. Pour-in soy sauce and toss well until well combined and rice is heated through. Season with ground pepper and add meat/shrimp/vegetable mixture. Toss well to combine. Sprinkle Maggi magic sarap (if using) and add salt as needed. Toss to combine for about 2 minutes.
- Push rice to the side and add 1 tablespoon cooking oil. Pour-in scrambled eggs and allow to cook for few minutes. Break egg into small bits and toss the egg and the rice together. Garnish with sesame oil and chopped green onions. Toss and serve while hot as a side or a meal itself. Enjoy!
(click the name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Binagoongan Fried Rice|
|Shrimp Fried Rice|
Post a Comment