Pork Ribs Adobo with Green Beans
Here is my version on how to make a delicious Pork Ribs Adobo with Green Beans. This Pork Ribs Adobo with Green Beans is so easy to make and no marinating needed. Not your typical adobo as this pork ribs adobo is cooked with oyster sauce and topped with fried garlic. So delicious, you will be needing extra rice.
I was going to cook this pork ribs adobo with long (sitaw) beans but no luck finding them in our local Asian so I settled for green beans which turned out so delicious. I am not fond with soggy green beans so I cooked the green beans first for few minutes until tender-crisp and added towards the end. I also used spices from Nanay's Best Home of Quality Spices. For product information, check them on Facebook or at shopee.com.
The Filipino Adobo has many variations and I must say this one became an instant favorite with my family. Pork Ribs Adobo with Green Beans is a simple Filipino Adobo dish that you can prepare ahead of time and reheat when ready to be eaten. This Pork Ribs Adobo with Green Beans is so tasty, packed with flavours and pairs well with steamed rice.
Give this Pork Ribs Adobo with Green Beans recipe a try. Make it today and share with family and friends or save this link for later. Watch the video below to learn how to make this delicious Pork Ribs Adobo with Green Beans. Don't forget to check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
Follow Casa Baluarte on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious home-cooking recipes and easy to follow cooking videos. For questions and concern, email at email@example.com or comment below. You can also contact me thru Casa Baluarte Recipes on Facebook or at Casa Baluarte Youtube channel.
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 lb green beans, ends trimmed and cut in two
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 lbs pork ribs, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp Nanay's Best Spices cracked peppercorns
- 3 pieces Nanay's Best Spices bay leaves
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2-3 tbsp Nanay's Best Spices fried garlic
- Heat a wide pan over medium heat and add cooking oil. Add green beans and cook for few minutes while stirring constantly until tender yet crisp. Set aside.
- Using the same wok and oil, add garlic and cook until lightly browned and aromatic. Add pork ribs and cook until no longer pink and lightly brown while stirring occasionally for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add cracked peppercorns, bay leaves, soy sauce, vinegar, oyster sauce and brown sugar. Boil for 5 minutes without stirring.
- Pour-in water, stir to combine and cook until pork is tender for about 30 to 45 minutes while stirring occasionally. Add more water if needed. Continue to simmer until sauce is reduced for additional 10 minutes or until desired thickness.
- Return green beans to the pan. Gently stir to combine and turn off the heat. Remove pan from heat and transfer in a serving plate. Top with fried garlic and serve with steamed rice. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)