Chicken and Tofu Stir Fry
How to make the best Asian inspired Chicken and Tofu Stir Fry using ground chicken at home. Feel free to use ground turkey or even ground pork in this recipe. Ground Chicken and Tofu Stir Fry is so easy to make using simple ingredients you can easily find in your local grocery store, sautéed in a quick and easy flavorful sauce. If you like tofu, this chicken and tofu stir fry is the recipe you will need. A delicious weeknight meal and healthier than take outs.
I am always looking for a delicious and healthy meal to serve my family, and this Chicken and Tofu Stir Fry is one of my to go meal. Not fan of tofu? Just use all chicken instead or even thin slices of pork or beef or even shrimp. You'll be amazed how this tofu dish is so simple to make yet packed with flavor and so good. You can serve this Chicken and Tofu Stir Fry over rice or even steamed noodles. A quick and easy weeknight dinner that is loaded with ground chicken, tofu with healthy vegetables.
Make this ground Chicken and Tofu Stir Fry today and make dinner extra special! Share this dish with family and friends or save the link for future use. Easy and healthy stir fry dish that takes less than 30 minutes. Watch the short YouTube video below to learn how simple to make this easy Chicken and Tofu Stir Fry. Don't forget to check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the pictures to see complete recipe.
Follow Casa Baluarte Recipes on FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, PINTEREST and INSTAGRAM for more delicious home-cooking recipes and easy to follow cooking videos. For questions or concern, feel free to leave a comment below or send me a quick message on my Facebook page or YouTube channel. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and SHARE! Thank you!
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb. extra firm tofu, press in paper towel to remove excess liquid and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 lb. ground chicken (or ground turkey or ground pork)
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Heat wok or a skillet over medium heat and add canola oil. Gently add cubed tofu and cook until golden brown for about 10 minutes flipping frequently until all sides are golden brown. Set aside.
- Using the same skillet, add ground chicken. Stir and cook until chicken is browned and a little crisp over medium heat for about 10 minutes. Push browned chicken to the sides of the skillet and add a tablespoon of canola oil. Add ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant for about 2 minutes while stirring constantly.
- For the Sauce: Combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and stir well using a whisk to dilute sugar. Set aside.
- Add bell peppers and onions to the skillet. Stir and toss to combine and cook for a minute. Add fried tofu and stir gently to combine. Pour-in soy sauce mixture to the skillet and stir to combine. Allow to cook for 2 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Drizzle with sesame oil and stir gently to combine. Garnish with chopped green onions and serve while hot with steamed rice or steamed noodles. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete and detailed recipe)