Stir Fry Eggplant and Chicken
If you like eggplant, then this Chinese inspired Stir Fry with Chicken recipe is a must try. Stir Fry Eggplant with Chicken is so easy and simple to make. It is so flavorful, healthy and delicious, and ready in less than 30 minutes.
Give this easy and simple Stir Fry Eggplant and Chicken recipe a try. Make it today and share with family and friends. Learn how to make this easy dish by watching the cooking video below. The simple instructions below will also guide you the steps.
This delicious Stir Fry Eggplant and Chicken is one of my favorite dishes. A simple stir fry that is a perfect recipe for busy weeknights. I love the flavor of the sauce and can be used in any other stir fry dishes. There are countless stir fry recipe out there and I think this is one of the easier one yet full of flavor.
The eggplant in this stir fry recipe is so juicy and succulent from the wonderful sauce. This Stir Fry Eggplant and Chicken is a great recipe with bell peppers for added flavor. So easy to make and full of flavor. You can also use ground pork or even tofu instead of chicken and it will taste as good.
Check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the pictures to see complete recipe. FOLLOW Casa Baluarte Recipes on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious home-cooking recipe and easy to follow cooking videos.
- cooking oil
- 1 lb eggplant, cut into wedges
- 1/2 lb boneless chicken, cut into small pieces
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
For the Sauce:
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp sesame oil
For the Sauce:
- Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, water and cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir to dissolve cornstarch. Add sugar, ground pepper, salt and sesame oil. Stir well to combine. Set aside.
For the Stir Fry:
- In a wide pan or a wok, heat over medium-high and add enough cooking oil. Add eggplant and sear until just tender. Transfer in a plate lined with paper towel to drain excess grease and set aside.
- Using the same pan, over medium heat, cook chicken until golden brown for about 5 minutes. Push chicken to the sides and saute ginger, garlic and onion for about 2 minutes. Add bell peppers and saute for a minute.
- Add eggplant to the pan and stir fry for about a minute. Gently add the soy sauce mixture and do a quick stir until well combined. Allow to cook for few more minutes and transfer in a serving plate. Serve while hot with steamed rice and enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Tortang Talong with Ground Meat|
|Eggplant and Tofu|