Pineapple Pork Ribs
How to make Pineapple Pork Ribs or Pork Ribs with Pineapple. This tender, melt in your mouth pork ribs are so delicious, sweet and tangy! Not only this Pineapple Pork Ribs recipe is easy to make but the ribs come out so tender and finger-licking-good!
Give this simple Pineapple Pork Ribs recipe a try or save this link for later use. Try this today and make diner extra special! Learn how to make this delicious pork ribs with pineapple recipe by watching the video below. Don't forget to check related recipes below. Click on name links below the pictures to see complete recipes. Follow Casa Baluarte Recipes on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more home-cooking recipes and easy to follow cooking videos.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 lbs pork ribs, cut into serving pieces
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 cups of water or as needed
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp cracked peppercorns
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- Heat a wide pan and add cooking oil. Add pork ribs and cook until light brown for about 10 minutes while stirring occasionally over medium heat. Push meat to the sides of the pan and add minced garlic. Saute for about a minute until fragrant and stir to combine.
- Add water, pineapple juice, vinegar and soy sauce. Let it boil for about 5 minutes. Add cracked peppercorns and brown sugar. Stir well to combine and to dissolve brown sugar. Reduce heat to low and cover pan. Simmer for about 45 minutes or until pork ribs are tender while stirring occasionally until sauce is reduced. Add water as needed.
- Add pineapple chunks and gently stir to combine. Simmer for additional 10 minutes until sauce starts to thickens while stirring occasionally. Transfer Pineapple Pork Ribs in a serving dish and serve with rice. Enjoy!
(click on name links below the pictures to see complete recipes)