Inihaw na Liempo
How to cook Inihaw na Liempo also known as Grilled Pork Belly. Inihaw na Liempo is a traditional Filipino dish when pork belly is marinated in garlic, ground pepper, calamansi or lemon juice, soy sauce and salt and grilled to perfection. Inihaw na Liempo is one of my favorite go-to-dish. Not only simple to make but so delicious.
Learn how to cook Inihaw na Liempo or Grilled Pork Belly with this easy recipe. Learn the steps by watching the cooking video and instructions below. Easy to make and a great parry dish. Give this recipe a try and let me know by commenting below.
Follow Casa Baluarte Recipes on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for more delicious home-cooking recipes and easy to follow cooking videos. Don't forget to check related recipes below> Click links below the pictures to see complete recipe.
- 2 lbs pork belly, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup calamansi or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- In a wide bowl, combine pork belly, garlic, ground pepper, soy sauce, lemon juice and salt. Massage marinate into the pork meat. Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 3 hours to overnight.
- Remove pork from the marinade and save remaining liquid. Add banana ketchup and cooking oil into the remaining liquid. Stir until well combined and set aside.
- Preheat charcoal. Grill and cook marinated pork belly for about 2-3 minutes per side. When the pork begins to lose its pink, brush with basting sauce.
- Continue to grill for about for about 2-3 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
- Remove pork from grill and allow to rest for few minutes. Serve with spiced vinegar over steam rice and enjoy!
(click on name link below the pictures to see complete recipes)
Post a Comment