Mushroom and Broccoli with Shrimp
How to make a delicious Mushroom and Broccoli with Shrimp Stir Fry at home. Mushroom and Broccoli with Shrimp is easy to make, healthy and delicious! Mushroom and Broccoli with Shrimp in a classic ginger sesame stir fry sauce ready in less than 20 minutes. Scroll down to the recipe for detailed instruction and see cooking video below.
This Mushroom and Broccoli with Shrimp Stir Fry recipe is truly one of the easiest meal packed with delicious vegetables and shrimp and became one of my family's favorite. Perfectly cooked shrimps with tender-crisp vegetables. Excellent when served over a bed of hot steamed rice or noodles. A perfect quick weeknight meal!
Watch the video below to learn how to make this amazing Mushroom and Broccoli with Shrimp dish. Don't forget to check related recipes below. Follow Casa Baluarte Filipino Recipes on Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram for more delicious home-cooking recipes and easy to follow cooking videos.
This Mushroom and Broccoli with Shrimp Stir Fry is so simple to make from scratch! Feel free to add or substitute the vegetables. No need to order for take-out as you might be better off making it yourself. Don't have Mirin? You can sub Mirin with a tablespoon of rice vinegar with 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 - 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 thumb size ginger, grated
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 lb broccoli crown
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Whisk together the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Using a wok or a skillet, heat over medium heat and add 2 tablespoon canola oil. Add shrimps and season with a dash of pepper and a dash of salt. Stir and allow the shrimp to cook until pinkish for about 2 minutes. Remove shrimps from skillet and set aside.
- Using the same wok or skillet, heat over medium heat and add the remaining 2 tablespoon of canola oil. Saute onions, garlic and ginger for about a minute or until aromatic.
- Add mushroom and stir. Cook for about a minute. Add broccoli and stir. Cook for about 2 minutes. Add bell peppers and stir. Cook for about a minute.
- Give the sauce mixture a stir and pour into the skillet. Gently toss to coat everything. Allow to cook while stirring until sauce thickens for about a minute.
- Add the shrimps back to the skillet and toss for another 30 seconds until shrimps are warmed through.
- Add pepper and salt to taste and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Gently toss to combine and remove skillet from heat. Serve over a bead of hot steamed rice or noodles. Enjoy!