Shrimp Stir Fry
Here is how to make a Shrimp Stir Fry loaded with colorful and healthy vegetables. This Shrimp Stir Fry dish is made with delicious and colorful vegetables, and coated in homemade sauce that turns this shrimp dish to something special! What I love about this shrimp stir fry dish is so easy and simple to make and can be ready in less that 20 minutes!
You can never go wrong with this Shrimp Stir Fry with Vegetable dish. An easy and healthy shrimp recipe so delicious specially when served over steamed rice of your choice and so simple yet very satisfying! You can also use or add whatever vegetable you want like broccoli, carrots, mushrooms and more or just use the ingredients I have in this recipe and I guarantee you, if you like stir fry dishes then this will surely become your instant weeknight favorite!
This Shrimp Stir Fry is packed with crisp yet tender vegetables cooked with a simple sauce that only takes a few minutes to stir together. If you prefer a thicker sauce, feel free to add a teaspoon of cornstarch diluted with the sauce. I had my second serving with some steamed noodles. This easy Shrimp and Vegetable Stir Fry makes a quick and delicious dinner. Easy and healthy that is loaded with flavor and an ideal dish for busy weeknight meal. You can also use frozen vegetables and maybe add some chicken breast.
Give this delicious Shrimp Stir Fry recipe a try! Make this easy and simple Shrimp Stir Fry today or save this recipe for later use. This stir fry recipe can also be a good addition to your holiday dinner list and will surely make your dinner spread extra special! Learn how to make this delicious Shrimp Stir Fry dish by watching the video below. Don't forget to check related recipes below. Just click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
Follow Casa Baluarte Recipes on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious home-cooking recipes and easy to follow cooking videos. For questions and concerns, email me at email@example.com or leave me a comment below. You can also contact me thru Casa Baluarte Recipes on Facebook or at Casa Baluarte YouTube channel.
For the Sauce:
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp canola or olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1-2 thumb size ginger, minced
- small red, green and yellow bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 - 14 oz can baby corn, drained
- 1 large onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 lb snow peas, ends removed
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk together to combine and set aside.
- Using a wok or a wide pan, heat over medium-high and add cooking oil. Add shrimps and cook until pink for about 2-3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Using the same pan, saute garlic and ginger until aromatic for about a minute. Add a tablespoon more of cooking oil if needed. Add bell peppers. Stir and toss for about a minute.
- Add baby corns. Stir and toss for about a minute. Add onions. Stir and cook for a minute. Add snow peas. Stir and toss for another minute.
- Return shrimps to the pan and give it a good stir. Stir in soy sauce sauce and toss until well combined. Season with salt to taste and cook until heated through for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve while hot with your choice of steamed rice or over steamed noodles. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipes)