Give this colorful and delicious Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry dish today. A quick and healthy meal that is perfect for a busy weeknight! The beauty of this Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry is you can customize it to your own taste using your favorite vegetable.
Give this simple Chicken and Vegetables Stir Fry recipe with or without quail eggs. Watch the video below to visually guide you in every step. The ingredients and instructions below are pretty simple and easy to follow so save it or Pin It for future use. Make it and share with family and friends. So delicious. even kids would love it.
We have been eating a lot of meat and not so healthy food lately so that is why I came up with this simple and healthy stir fry dish, and it took me less than 30 minutes to prepare and cook. Feel free to use soy sauce instead of salt and maybe add a teaspoon of oyster sauce.
Follow and Subscribe to Casa Baluarte Filipino Recipes on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious and easy to follow recipes and cooking videos. Don't forget to check related recipes below. Just click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 2 teaspoon olive oil or any
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1 can baby corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 lb snow peas, ends removed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 lb boneless chicken, sliced
- 1 knorr chicken cube
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- quail eggs, boiled and peeled
- 3/4 cup water
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch, diluted in 3 tablespoon water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- In a wok or skillet, heat and add a teaspoon of olive oil. Add carrots and baby corn. Stir and cook for few minutes. Add bell peppers and snow peas. Do a quick stir and remove vegetable from the skillet, and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, add a teaspoon of olive oil. Saute onion and garlic until aromatic for about 30 seconds. Add chicken slices and cook until chicken turns light brown for about 3 minutes. Add chicken knorr cube and pepper, and stir to combine. Add boiled quail eggs and water. Bring into a quick boil and reduce heat to simmer for about 10-15 minutes allowing the chicken to fully cooked. Add salt or soy sauce to taste.
- Return stir fried vegetable to the skillet and do a quick but gentle stir. Add cornstarch diluted in water. Stir and cook for a minute. Add sesame oil and remove skillet from heat. Serve hot with steamed rice and Enjoy!
Disclaimer: Casa Baluarte gets a small commissions for purchases made through Amazon links in this post.
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)