Garlic Butter Shrimp
Garlic Butter Shrimp is packed with flavor and makes a perfect weeknight meal. Garlic Butter Shrimp is so quick and easy to make! It is one of those shrimp recipe that you will make over and over again. Easy Garlic Butter Shrimp made with lots of garlic, butter and lemon soda.
Serve this delicious shrimp dish as an appetizer or a main dish. Create this delicious and easy to follow recipe for Garlic Butter Shrimp. Learn how to make this easy Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe and share with family and friends.
Watch the easy to follow cooking video below. The instructions below will guide you every step of the way. Check out related recipes below, click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 2 lbs large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1 1/2 cup lemon soda
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 head garlic, peeled and crushed
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp calamansi or lemon juice
- chopped green onions for garnishing
- In a large bowl, place shrimp and pour-in 1 cup lemon soda. Toss gently and marinate for about 10-15 minutes. Discard remaining marinade and set shrimp aside.
- In a wide pan, heat over medium-low heat and add cooking oil. Add butter and allow to melt. Add garlic and cook until light to golden brown, about 1 minute. (Set aside a tablespoon of fried garlic for garnishing) Add marinated shrimp and gently toss to combine. Cook and stir occasionally until shrimp turns pink.
- Season with salt to taste, ground pepper, 1/2 cup lemon soda and calamansi juice. Adjust heat to high and bring into a boil until sauce reduced to half for about 2 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with fried garlic and chopped green onions. Serve hot and enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Chili Garlic Shrimp
|Salt and Pepper Shrimp
|Shrimp in Oyster Sauce