Pork with Kangkong Recipe
This Pork with Kangkong recipe is similar to Adobong Kangkong but is cooked with bagoong. Pork with Kangkong is easy to make using basic ingredients. Pork with Kangkong is a delicious dish and takes less than 30 minutes to make. A great addition to a busy weeknight meal.
Make this today and share with family and friends or save this recipe for later use. Watch the easy to follow cooking video below to learn how to make this Pork with Kangkong recipe. The instructions below with guide you every step of the way.
You can also substitute pork with chicken or shrimp. Add more or less shrimp paste or bagoong to your liking. This Pork with Kangkong dish is also budget-friendly and economical.
Check related recipes below. Click on name link below to see complete recipe. Follow Casa Baluarte on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest for more delicious and easy to follow cooking videos and recipes.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 lb pork belly, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp sauteed shrimp paste (ginisang bagoong)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- salt and sugar as needed
- In a wide pan, heat cooking oil over medium-low heat. Add pork and cook until pork turns crisp and browned for about 5 minutes. Add onion and garlic and saute for about a minute. Add sauteed shrimp paste and allow to cook for a minute.
- Pour-in water, vinegar and ground pepper. Allow to boil before stirring. Cover pan and simmer over medium-low heat until meat is fully tender. Add more water if needed. Taste to see if salt and/or sugar is needed and add accordingly.
- Add kangkong leaves and stir gently. Cover and allow kangkong to cook for about 3-5 minutes over low heat. Serve while hot and enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Chicken Adobo with Gata|
|Pork Belly Adobo|
|Pork Adobo with Pineapple|
Post a Comment