This Black Pepper Chicken is quick and easy to make. This dish is slightly sweet and packed with flavor. Black Pepper Chicken is usually made with boneless chicken thighs but feel free to use chicken breast.
Try this budget-friendly recipe and share with family and friends, or save this link for later use. Watch the easy to follow video below to learn how to make this tasty Black Pepper Chicken. The simple instructions below will guide you every step of the way.
Fresh vegetables like bell peppers, onions and also zucchini can be added. Black Pepper Chicken is delicious with only few ingredients needed and can be ready in less than 30 minutes. This easy stir-fry recipe is a great weeknight meal recipe.
Check related recipes below. Clink on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe. Follow Casa Baluarte Recipes on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious recipe and easy to follow cooking videos.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1-2 lbs boneless and skinless chicken thighs or breast, cubed
- 1 tsp black peppercorns, crushed
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tsp cornstarch, diluted in 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Using a deep pan or a wok, heat over medium-high heat and add cooking oil. Add bell peppers and cook for about a minute. Remove bell peppers from the pan and set aside.
- Using the same pan, saute garlic for about a minute or until fragrant. Add chicken and cook until lightly browned for about 5 minutes. Add crushed peppercorns and stir. Allow to cook for few minutes.
- Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar in a small bowl. Stir well to dissolve sugar. Pour-in sauce mixture into the pan and stir. Cook until sauce is reduced for about 5 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked while stirring occasionally.
- Add bell peppers and onion. Pour-in cornstarch diluted in water. Stir gently and allow cook for a minute. Drizzle with sesame oil and stir gently. Serve while hot with steamed rice. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Chicken and Snow Peas|
|Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl|