This Crabmeat Omelet or Tortang Alimasag recipe is packed with flavours and so delicious. Filled with fresh crab flakes and vegetables, this omelet is a quick and easy lunch or dinner idea and on the table in less than 30 minutes. I actually saved me a piece for my breakfast tomorrow.
This Crabmeat Omelet or Tortang Alimasag feels fancy because of the ingredients but nowadays you can easily buy crab meat flakes in most grocery store and not that expensive. You can also find crab meat in the frozen section of most Asian store. Also a great recipe using left over crabs or even fish. You really want to go fancy? Place a piece of cheese on top of the omelet before taking it out of the pan and allow it to melt for a minute then serve.
Give this delicious Crabmeat Omelet recipe a try. Make it today or save this link for later. Surprise your family and friends with something different. Learn how to make this crab meat omelet by watching the instructional video above. The instructions below will also guide you every step of the way.
Don't forget to check relate recipes below. Just clink on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe. You can also FOLLOW Casa Baluarte Recipe on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious home-cooking recipe and easy to follow cooking videos.
- cooking oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup diced carrot
- 1/3 cup diced potato
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper or to taste
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp Magic Sarap (optional)
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 lb crab meat
- Heat pan over medium-low fire and add a tablespoon of cooking oil. Saute onion and garlic for about a minute until fragrant. Add carrots and cook for a minute. Add potatoes and cook for another minute. Add bell peppers and allow to cook for few minutes. Remove pan from heat and set aside vegetable mixture to cool.
- In a bowl, add eggs and lightly beat. Add ground pepper, salt, magic sarap and flour. Mix together. Add sauteed vegetables and gently mix to combine. Add crab meat to the bowl and stir gently to combine. Set aside.
- Using a non-stick pan, heat over low heat and add 2 tablespoon of cooking oil. Pour-in crab and vegetable mixture. Gently spread and press to cook evenly. Cook for about 3-5 minutes (depends on how thick your omelet) over low heat or until omelet is set.
- Gently flip omelet over to cook the other side over low heat for about 3-5 minutes or until omelet is set. Gently press to cook omelet evenly. Slide crab meat omelet onto a plate and serve while hot with banana ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Ground Beef Torta|
|Easy Shrimp Torta|
Post a Comment