Caramelized Pork Chops
How to make Asian-inspired Caramelized Pork Chops. Caramelized Pork Chops is very easy to do and makes a perfect weeknight dinner. A delicious pork chop recipe for everyday meal. Easy Caramelized Pork Chops made simple and best when served with steamed rice. It is tender, super juicy and flavorful.
With this easy pork chop recipe, we will give you step-by-step directions on how to cook a delicious dinner on the table in no time. You can also marinate the pork chops overnight and have it ready to cook 10 minutes before dinner time. It is surprisingly easy to cook pork chops perfectly.
Give this delicious Caramelized Pork Chops recipe a try. Make it today and share with family and friends or save this link for later use. Watch the video below to see how easy to make Caramelized Pork Chops at home.
Don't forget to check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe. Follow Casa Baluarte on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for delicious home-cooking recipes and easy to follow cooking videos. Question or concern? Leave us a comment below or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a private message on our Facebook page.
- 1/2 tsp five spice powder
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1-2 lbs pork chops, thinly sliced (1 inch thick each or thinner)
- cooking oil or canola oil
- For Dry Rub: Combine five spice powder, cornstarch, sugar, ground pepper and salt. Stir well to combine. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine light soy sauce and sweet soy sauce. Stir well to combine.
- Place pork chops in a flat container and pour in soy sauce mixture. Coat chops well with soy sauce mixture. Add dry rubs and massage well into the meat. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Cooking: Heat cast iron skillet or pan. (Don't have cast iron pan? Use any heavy skillet or saucepan to cook the meat) Slightly spray or brush with oil.
- Grill marinated pork chops until slightly charred and caramelized for about 2-3 minutes. Serve with chopped tomatoes or salad over steamed rice. Enjoy!
(click name link below the picture to see complete recipe)