Chicken and Bell Peppers
How do you make Chicken and Bell Peppers Stir Fry at home? Chicken and Bell Peppers is a simple and easy stir fry dish with sweet and savory sauce. This Chicken Stir Fry has bell peppers cooked crisp yet tender, carrots and coated in sweet and sticky sauce. Easy, healthy chicken stir fry recipe with vegetables that is better than take out! Different types of protein or vegetables can be swapped in according to your liking or whatever meat and vegetables you have on hand.
Chicken and Bell Peppers stir fry is the perfect weeknight dinner recipe and can be ready in under 30 minutes. This healthy chicken meal comes together in a flash packed with flavors and takes only a little work and less time in the kitchen. The trick is to have all the ingredients prep and ready to go before you start to cook. Best when served over hot steamed rice or even noodles.
Give this delicious Chicken and Bell Peppers Stir Fry recipe a try. Make this today and make dinner extra special! Share with family and friends or save this link for later use. Watch the short video below to learn how to make this simple stir fry. Don't forget to check related recipes below. Just click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
Follow Casa Baluarte Recipes on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious home-cooking recipes and easy to follow cooking videos. For question or concern, leave a comment below or email me at email@example.com or send me a message thru my Facebook page or YouTube channel.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- 1/2 lb chicken breast, boneless and skinless sliced thin
- 1 large carrot, sliced thin
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 pieces green onions, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch. Stir well to dilute cornstarch. Add sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil. Stir well and set aside.
- Using a wide pan over medium heat, heat and add cooking oil. Add onions and cook for about a minute or until soft. Add ginger and stir. Cook for about a minute until aromatic. Add chicken breast and cook until lightly brown for about 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add carrots and allow to cook for about a minute. Add bell peppers and cook for about 2 minutes while stirring occasionally making sure the bell peppers are tender yet crisp.
- Pour-in soy sauce mixture and stir gently to combine making sure chicken and vegetables are all coated with the sauce. Add green onions. Stir and cook for additional minute. Transfer in a serving dish and serve with hot steamed rice or even steamed noodles. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipes)