Grilled Shrimp Kabobs
How to make Grilled Shrimp Kabobs, Hawaiian style.
Here is a simple recipe on how to make Grilled Shrimp Kabobs Hawaiian style. So easy to make and a perfect dinner recipe. Grilled Shrimp Kabobs is easy to put together and requires very few ingredients that you might already have in the pantry and in the fridge. A perfect shrimp dish for the park, or for a party or family gathering. Serve with rice or whatever your heart desires.
Succulent shrimp marinated in a delicious garlic pineapple sauce. This Grilled Shrimp Kabobs Hawaiian style is pretty simple and packed with flavors. Whip the marinade together, marinate shrimp for 30 minutes, grill it and ready in less than 30 minutes. Shrimps, bell peppers, onions and chunks of pineapple loaded up onto kabob sticks and grilled to perfection.
Make this Grilled Shrimp Kabobs today. Serve your family and friends and make dinner special. Watch the video tutorials to see how easy and simple making Grilled Shrimp Kabobs Hawaiian style at home. Don't forget to check related shrimp recipes below. Click on name link below the pictures to see complete recipes.
Follow and Subscribe to Casa Baluarte Recipes on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious home-cooking recipes and easy to follow cooking videos.
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar (2 if prefer it sweeter)
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled, deveined with tail on
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 small onion, cut into cubes
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- In a bowl, combine pineapple juice, soy sauce and sugar. Stir well to dissolve sugar. Add garlic, green onions and sesame oil. Stir to combine. Add shrimp and toss well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove shrimps from the marinade and reserve remaining marinade for later use. Thread the skewers with bell peppers, onions, pineapple chunks ad shrimps.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Place the shrimps skewers on the grill. Basting each side with reserved marinade a couple of times as they cook. Grill for about 3-4 minutes (depending on how big the shrimps, you might want to cook a little longer) or until the shrimps are pink all around. Serve immediately and enjoy!
(click on name links below the pictures to see complete recipes)