Sago Fruit Salad
How to make Sago Fruit Salad also known as Tapioca Pearl Fruit Salad.
A quick and easy recipe on how to make Sago Fruit Salad. A simple Filipino dessert great for any gathering or special occasions and holidays. Feel free to tweak to suit your taste like adding more condensed milk if you prefer it more sweeter.
Video on how to make Sago Fruit Salad
Don't forget to check related recipes below by clicking on the name links below the pictures to see complete recipes. Follow Casa Baluarte recipes on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more easy to follow recipes and cooking videos.
- 2 cups assorted colors Sago (tapioca pearls), boiled and drained well
- 1 cup nata de coco, drained
- 2 cups fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 cup (buko) young coconut strings
- 1 - 14 oz condensed milk
- 1 cup nestle (all purpose) cream
- 1 tablespoon pandan food extract
- Combine sago, nata de coco, fruit cocktail and buko strips and allow to drain for few hours.
- Add condensed milk, all purpose cream and pandan flavor.
- Mix well and refrigerate overnight before serving. Enjoy!