Chili Garlic Shrimp Recipe
How to make the famous Chili Garlic Shrimp at home. Chili Garlic Shrimp is so easy to make and can be ready in less than 30 minutes. Chili Garlic Shrimp is one of the best shrimp recipe for dinner. It has that spicy, garlicky, sticky, sweet and savory flavor best when served with steamed rice. Chili Garlic Shrimp is so finger-licking good loaded with big flavours!
Give this delicious Chili Garlic Shrimp recipe a try. Check related shrimps recipes below. Click on name links below the pictures to see complete recipes. Follow Casa Baluarte Recipes on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious home-cooking recipes and easy to follow cooking videos.
- 2 tablespoon oil or butter
- 10 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 cup sprite or 7-up
- 2 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon banana ketchup
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs large shrimps, deveined
- 6 pieces Finger Chilies, sliced
- 1 stalk green onion, sliced
- Using a wide pan or a wok, heat and add cooking oil over medium heat. Add garlic and stir. Cook until aromatic for about a minute. Add grated ginger. Stir and cook until fragrant or slightly browned for about a minute. Add chili flakes and do a quick stir.
- Add sprite or 7-up, sweet chili sauce, ketchup and oyster sauce. Stir to combine and continue to simmer over low heat until sauce slightly thickens, while stirring occasionally for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add shrimps and gently stir to coat each shrimp with sauce. Let it cook for a minute or two. Add finger chilies and gently stir. Let it cook for about a minute or until shrimps are cooked through. Remove shrimps from heat, so they don't overcook. Transfer in a serving dish and garnish with slices of green onions. Serve immediately with steamed rice. Enjoy!
(click on name links below the pictures to see complete recipes)